Internet Trace Destructor
Internet Traces are information left behind on your computer during your online activity: internet cache
, recently typed URLs
, Internet Explorer History
and Most Recently Used Documents / Applications
With the Internet Trace Destructor you can erase all evidences
so that nobody would ever know what did you use the Internet for, and what websites you visited.
You can choose this function to wipe out all the Internet Traces left on your computer while browsing the Internet.
To destroy Internet Traces all you have to do is to:
1. Select the action from the main page: Destroy Internet Traces
2. Choose what Internet Traces you want to destroy:
- Simply select the respective checkboxes.
- Internet Explorer Cache
- Internet Explorer Cookies
- Recently Typed URLs
- Internet Explorer History
- Most Recently Used Documents / Applications
3. Click next and you are done: all the evidences of online activity are permanently destroyed.
Suggestion: The Internet Trace Destructor function must be used periodically if you do not want to have internet traces on your computer. When you use this feature you have also the option to use the DoD shredder. Secure your files and communications using Invisible Secrets 4, click below to see all its capabilities.